Daniel and Katy Moore are suing Johnson & Johnson because they believe their 2-year-old son's death was caused by a dose of Children's Tylenol. The Tylenol their son was given was from a batch that had been recalled by the company.
The family's lawyer says that the medicine contained excess amounts of acetaminophen, which caused damage to the toddler's liver, leading to his death. Johnson & Johnson has stated that its 2010 recalls of children's products were not related to the "serious adverse events of cases of overdose."
Do you feel safe using over the counter medicines for children?