The following post was originally featured on Pretty Prudent  and written by Jaime , who is part of POPSUGAR Select Moms . Enjoy the end of Summer with these last-minute popsicles!
Millions of peaches! Peaches for me! It's peach season, so grab some fresh fuzzy beauties and turn them into swirly, creamy ice pops for the last days of summer.
Or you can make some mango sriracha  pops if that's more your speed. But if you like this fuzzy fruit of Summer, I think you'll agree these honey-sweetened, yogurt-filled swirls of beauty are just peachy.
Get the Peaches-and-Cream Pop Recipe after the jump . . .
Makes about 14 pops or so, depending on the size of your peaches.
- 7 peaches
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Place cut-side down on a lined baking sheet (I love using a silpat  for no mess and easy removal).
- Roast for 40-50 minutes until the peaces are soft, browned, and running a bit of juice.
- Let the peaches cool slightly, then pull the peels off when they are warm but not too hot to touch.
- Mash the peaches with a fork until creamy, leave a few chunks here and there.
- Mix 1 cup yogurt into the mashed peaches.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, vanilla, and remaining yogurt.
- Spoon the mixtures into prechilled popsicle molds in alternating layers.
- Freeze for 1 hour, then insert sticks. (It helps to soak the sticks in warm water for 30 minutes or so before inserting, this helps keep the sticks from sinking down.)
- Leave to freeze fully overnight.