Recipe serves 4.
1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 1/4 Cup Milk
Jelly, Jam or Preserves
1. Whisk the first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the peanut butter, egg and sugar until combined, then whisk in the milk until incorporated.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined (it's ok if there are a few lumps).
4. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle over medium heat and grease with oil.
5. Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture onto the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Take a cooled pancakes, spread 1-2 tbsp of jam on one side of the pancake and top with the other pancake to make a sandwich.
7. Continue to do the same with the remaining pancakes and serve.
- Main Dishes