Recipe serves 4.
- 2 Bananas
- 8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- ¼ Cup Jelly
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
1. Cut the banana in half and then the halves into strips lengthwise.
2. Spread the peanut butter on one side of four pieces of the bread and top with the several slices of bananas.
3. Spread the jelly on one side of the four remaining pieces of bread and then sandwich on top of the banana slices.
4. Place in a panini maker, press and cook for 3-4 minutes or until sandwich is pressed and golden.
- Main Dishes