Recipe serves 4.
- 1/4 Cup Regular or Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Jam
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter, divided
- Lavash, preferably whole wheat (can be found in the bread section at your grocery)
1. Place the cream cheese and jam in a bowl and combine until smooth.
2. Spread 1/2 of the peanut butter on a piece of lavash and top with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture.
3. Roll into a pinwheel and slice into bite-size wheels, about 1 inch each.
4. Continue to make the second pinwheel sandwich and slice.
- Main Dishes