Recipe serves 4.
- 2 Cups Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Jelly or Preserves
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter (I used natural peanut butter)
1. Divide the yogurt between 4 bowls.
2. In a saucepan heat the jelly or preserves over low heat for one minute or until liquefied and allow to cool (this can also be done in the microwave for 30 seconds).
3. Equally drizzle the jelly and peanut butter between the bowls of yogurt and swirl.
* If using store bought peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy, melt in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften.
- Side Dishes