If you think your lil love is the next big superstar, take a gander down to GAP for their Casting Call. Here are some tips on how to handle the day!
- Make sure your child is well rested. If they need to nap, let them. A bright eyed child will be more inclined to smile for the camera.
- Dress your kid comfortably just as you would on any other day. Make them a part of the process by allowing them to help select their attire.
- Bring a snack and small toys to occupy them in line. In case there’s a wait, it’s nice to have something to entertain or distract your tot.
- Kids are hams, when they get in front of the lens, let them do what comes naturally. Children take the best pictures when they are being candid.
- Don’t pressure your child, encourage them.
For information on how to submit your photo, click here.