- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- Florets from 1/4 head broccoli, cut into pieces
- Florets from 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot over high heat.
- Add the quinoa, broccoli, and cauliflower. Cover the pot and turn the heat to low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until the quinoa opens up (like popcorn).
- Dice the quinoa and veggies into small pieces or puree them together in a food processor or blender, adding breast milk or water as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Grains , Main Dishes