Two years ago today, I gave birth to my son. While he's definitely given me a run for my money, I am thrilled for this milestone for many reasons and don't believe for a second that the twos are terrible.
- We bid his crib goodbye and he's settled in his big boy bed.
- When he wakes up in the morning, he plays with his toys and lets us rest a bit longer.
- He's a mover and a shaker so we don't need the stroller as much and my arms get a rest.
- He never tires of talking about bugs, big jets, choo choo trains, rockets, airplanes and motorcycles.
- When he laughs his entire body shakes.
- He dances even when music isn't playing.
- He is a lil fireball of energy propelling me day in and day out.
- He's generous with his kisses.
- He says, "I love you mama!" at least once a day.