When it comes to nursery decor, creating a comfortable yet chic space can be hard — or so we thought! Blending baby with design, the above nursery does it perfectly, becoming a space we have come to covet. While it's clearly a baby's room with its soft textures and whimsical touches, it has elements that reflects not just baby, but the new parents too. Floral bedding mixed with modern accents creates a room with a story just as unique as the memories soon to be created. Get inspired and get the look for your own home below:
- Yellow blanket ($68-$88): Similar to the one draped over the crib, this yellow blanket creates a nice balance to the room's pinks accents and becomes a piece both mom and baby can cozy up with.
- Hanging mobile ($78): How cute! This mobile offers a handmade touch that makes a sweet statement over the baby's crib.
Learn how to get the complete look after the break!
- Baby print ($20): Similar to the one in the inspiration nursery, this "be cool baby" print adds a modern touch to the room's feminine and shabby chic elements.
- Floral wallpaper ($125 a roll): While wallpaper can seem rather permeant (especially in a nursery), this option suits the room. The light colors keep the space airy and it's a timeless pattern that can grow into childhood.
- Teddy bear ($15): Whats a baby's room without a big, cuddly teddy bear?
- Ruffled pillows ($29 and $45): Rather than fill the crib with stuffed animals, this room uses a variety of pillows to add softness and texture. The pink pillow adds a girlie touch while the cream ruffled pillow pairs nicely against the white crib.
- Floral pillow ($175): A floral pillow is the ultimate shabby chic touch that ties the colors of the space together.
- Crib ($160): This classic white crib is a great base for the room and allows the whimsical and vintage accents to be showcased.