Introducing baby to books is a big moment for most mamas, who realize early that their lil ones are naturally attracted to books' bright colors, fun pictures, and chewing potential! Eliminate the drool and bite marks by adding these five soft books (great for travel!) to your collection. Your baby will love the textures, page-flipping potential, and cool extras (teethers!) of each.
- Clockwise from top left:
- Buzzing Through Activity Book ($16) includes fun characters, bold colors, sensory-engaging features, and functional details like a fabric handle, all of which add to the learning and help baby develop motor skills.
- Jellycat Farm Tails Book ($17) is charming with its fun, textured farm-animal tails, crinkly pages, and playful story, which engage your baby's tactile and cognitive skills.
- Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Book ($15) includes a baby-safe mirror, tuggable teether, a crinkly feature, and a bunch of forest-dwelling friends.
- Wee Gallery Black & White Animals Book ($22) is made of organic cotton, featuring six black and white animals printed on the inside and hand-stitched kantha embroidery on the outside. The hand-washable accordion book comes with a cloth-carrying bag.
- Whoozit What's Red Soft Book ($17) teaches baby about the color red, as he follows Whoozit's red nose through each page to find crinkle paper, teethers, and mirrors.