Since today is the first day of Spring, I thought I'd suggest some cheery, floral laden books for your tot's library.
To see a few of our family faves, read more.
- Bunny Kisses ($10): A take on Pat the Bunny, this board book has a "kiss" button that your wee one will delight in pushing at every page.
- Wake Up! It's Spring! ($16): As the sun warms the earth, lil creatures from all over are ready to shout, "Spring is here!" The sweet story truly is a blissful celebration of Spring.
- It's Spring ($8): Linda Glaser wrote this delightful tale that beautifully illustrates welcoming Spring. The paper–cut images are inspiring for young artists. And at the end of the story, the author provides a list of outdoor activities for youngsters.
- Caterpillar Spring, Butterfly Summer ($8): A smart way to introduce your tot to nature and the transition of seasons, this brightly crafted text shows a caterpillar's adventure as he starts as a tiny thing and turns into a beauteous winged creature.
- Planting a Rainbow ($7): Help jump start your babe's color knowledge and green thumb by reading this vibrant tale to your sweetheart. Soon enough, the whole family will enjoy a jaunt in the garden.