- First off, invest in a musical triangle that can double as a dinner alarm. The kids will get a kick out it when mama hollers, "Cooome and geeeet it!"
- Serve up a ranch style breakfast with eggs, biscuits, bacon and grits on a red checkered table cloth.
- Get a bail of hay and spread it around the lawn. If you have a wagon, toss the tots in for a mini hayride while they sing songs along the way.
- Visit a petting zoo where the wee ones can learn about small animals.
- Set up the kiddie pool for an afternoon of fly fishing!
- Take the kids to a local stable for an afternoon of horseback or pony riding.
- Build a campfire and bring out the musical instruments for some entertaining improvisation.
- For the final night, gather the troops for a talent show. The youngsters will enjoy preparing for it all week and the results are sure to be enjoyable. Make sure the video camera is charged up!
Image Source: Getty