As Summer heats up, moms are challenged to entertain their school–free tots with activities while maintaining our cool as we juggle the scheduling, elements, and weather changes. Here's a quick guide to staying collected through the oh-so-good, (could be) bad, and ugly moments of the season.
- No school means the family can finally take that adventure (and stay up an extra hour)! Tell us what activities you are most looking forward to.
- A little leisure time and warm BBQ weather means healthier, home cooked meals. Check out some of our favorite seasonal dinners.
- Forget the living room! Take the toy box outdoors!
Need advice for avoiding and handling the bad and the ugly? Keep reading.
The (Could Be) Bad
- You may have fond memories of campfires, but not everyone loves Summer camp.
- Hot weather brings out the bugs. Invest in a mosquito net to protect your stroller baby.
- The sun is shining oh-so-bright. Make sure to protect baby from the sun at all costs.