I can hardly bring myself to buy high-end labels with all the kid mess that comes my way, but I love to gawk and drool over them. For some parents who dress in couture themselves, these are darling duds for their child counterparts.
Big names like Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabanna, and La Garçonne have children's lines. Why not join the baby train with parents, especially celebs, dressing their children to the nines? It's a no brainer – half the fabric at similar price points.
- Top left – the puffer jacket from Dolce and Gabanna costs a pretty penny at $249.
- Top right – The floral cut patterned creme brulee Chloe dress is a stunner and costs $365.
- Bottom right – For a sportier look, Roberto Cavalli makes this t-shirt and skirt for a hair raising $425.
- Bottom left – For the darling who needs a coat for the opera, La Petite Garçonne makes this sweet grey wool jacket for $225.
- Center – Little Marc dresses up denim in this precious tuxedo style dress for $118.
If Suri Cruise is your ultimate lil fashionista, then these threads are right up your alley if you can stomach the cost of baby luxury living.