To see how to make these wobbly creatures, just
- Pick out colors to suit your fancy. I chose orange and purple for their Halloween spirit and their tasty purposes.
- Use the Jell-O jiggler recipe given on the side of the box — it is not the same as regular Jell-O!
- When the Jell-O has settled, pull the trays out of the refrigerator and place it on a larger bin or warm water to loosen the bottom of the Jell-O.
- For ease, I cut the Jell-O into squares with a wet knife and then removed the pieces and placed them on a level cutting board.
- Dip the your cookie cutters into water before using it on the Jell-O —it makes for smoother edges.
- Peel the excess away from the cookie cutter and use your spatula to remove the jiggler from the cutting board. Place it on the serving tray.
When all of the jigglers have been cut out, mama can enlist her troops to decorate the lil fellas. Use miniature marshmallows and pink decorating gel for eyes and black decorating gel for the jack-o'-lantern's mugs. If you want to add some flair to the tray, use a small circular object and cut out small bits of Jell-O to the edges.