Florida teacher Michelle Hammack is seeing red after being fired for putting out a fire at the day care at which she worked, The Huffington Post reports. According to Hammack, she was supervising her class of children when she smelled burning chicken nuggets. She went to investigate and put out an oven fire in a nearby room with an extinguisher while her students were sleeping. Although Hammack's actions likely prevented major damage, her employer, Olga Rozhaov, terminated Hammack because she "broke strict protocol" when she left her students unattended.
Latest Baby, Toddlers, Kids & Parenting