Keep reading for the flavorful recipe!
8 ounces udon noodles
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
Squeeze of lime
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup grated red pepper
1 green onion chopped
With just a hint of ginger and lime, this easy noodle recipe is healthy and flavorful.
- Bring six cups of water to a boil and add the udon noodles. If you don't have udon noodles, you could substitute spaghetti or fettuccine noodles.
- While the noodles are boiling, measure and add the peanut butter, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and ginger to a large mixing bowl. This is a great opportunity for your tot to help measure and mix! Whisk the sauce together until it has a smooth consistency.
- Grate the carrot and red pepper, and chop the green onion.
- Once the pasta has cooked through, strain and add to the mixing bowl with the sauce. Gently stir the noodles into the sauce until it is evenly coated.
- Drizzle the noodles with sesame seed oil and a squeeze of lime. Top with the grated carrot, red pepper, and green onion along with the chopped peanuts.
- Main Dishes