Skip Nav

Toddler Swallows Ballpoint Pen


Toddler Swallows Ballpoint Pen

Toddlers eat a lot of things they shouldn't, but this was quite a feat. A Montreal two-year-old accidentally swallowed a five inch ballpoint pen, which was found lodged in her lower esophagus and stomach via a chest x-ray. Doctors were able to successfully remove it and send her home the next day. 

Read the whole story.

What is the strangest thing your exploratory child has tried to eat?  

Image Source: Courtesy of CBC News

Latest Moms

Download our Halloween app!

Go to App Store
+