Wondering what to dress your little darlings in for all of those family shindigs this holiday season? Cookie Magazine shared some fab ideas with Al Roker on the Today Show. Here's a quick rundown on the apparel pointers.
- Tartan (a type of plaid) is a classic look that never gets old.
- Navy and forest green corduroy or velvet pieces for the ladies and a tan suit for the young gents will have everyone looking winter fabulous.
- If you have your own childhood vintage pieces, here's a chance to use them. Pair a funky print skirt with a fun top for her and an argyle sweater vest with cords for him.
- Channel Leni Klum and let your baby girl don a flowy skirt, hip tights, and metallic shoes for a Boho look. And for the Boho boy, let him wear his favorite jeans with a tweed jacket and a colorful tee.
- For the soiree where jeans and tees won't do, dress your dolls up in satin dresses and black tuxedos.
Cookie also made some excellent suggestions on how to wear these items after the holidays have passed. Such a smart Cookie!