Lots of moms like to think out loud, and CWTMommy  is one of them. She is on a mission to find the best nursing bra on the market. Here's one of her latest reviews from her My Experiment With Nursing Bras blog .
Ok, so before I write my review, I want to try something new using the Leading Lady online description of the product: Style J126640 (3 out of 5 stars)
- Beautiful mesh lace frame
- Seamless cups look great under clothing
- Quick, one-handed clasp for easy nursing
- Inner sling for support
- Underwire for added support*
Here is what my online description of this product would be: Style J1266406 (a million bajillion out of 5 stars)
- gorgeous lace that's makes me wanna sing 'i feel pretty, oh so pretty" and it doesn't itch or anything
- looked like I had perfectly smooth boobs under any shirt
- easy as cake nursing clasp
- an inner sling that surprised me with the support
- the first underwire bra that did not hurt me in any way shape or form so it is now the only underwire bra so far that i can wear without any discomfort and still have incredible looking boobs even though they are being put through the ringer every day.
Ladies, if you are a nursing mother who can wear underwire, listen up: Go buy this bra right now! Go, do it, right now!
Want to see the full review? Keep reading here . Start following My Experiment With Nursing Bras  to see all of the reviews, or start your own OnSugar blog . It's easy, it's free, and we just might feature your content on our site.