Here's a situation we hope to never be in as parents — but if we are, we hope to be surrounded by people who can and will help, as this Sydney, Australia family was.
Tevita and Glory's 14-month-old, Nevaeh, began to choke while eating at a McDonald's, and quickly stopped breathing. They ran to the fast food counter to seek help, becoming more and more frantic as their daughter's situation became more dire. As the video shows, staff members and customers desperately tried to save her — and their efforts eventually paid off!
Watch the video below: