Valentine's Day is Sunday, so you probably have yourself a hot date this weekend. If you've made the dinner or theatre reservations and picked out the perfect outfit, but you're wondering how to make your makeup special for this "love"ly holiday, here are some tips from makeup artist, Christopher Drummond.
- To feel more romantic, use naturally scented lip products.
- If you are hesitant to wear bright red lipstick, wear a soft red gloss instead.
- Valentine's Day is all about kissing the one you love. Be sure to keep your lips hydrated with shea butter. This natural ingredient keeps your lips smoother longer than petroleum.
- Use your lip liner on topof lipstick. This helps to avoid the oblivious line around the lips when your gloss comes off. Lining after your lip color also allows for easier application and blendability.
- For fuller lips, add shimmer (try: apply Christopher Drummond Beauty Relache Ice Eye Shadow to the inner lips to create the illusion of fullness).