- How awesome it would be. I put off motherhood until I felt more "ready for it" not knowing it was the best thing I would ever do. — Susan W.
- How much free time I was wasting! — @whodemis
- Nothing, however I do wish I had worn a bikini without a T-shirt over it more often and taken pictures! That's one thing I have always said. No regrets though I love my kids and don't regret a single moment of the last 10 years. I've always said "If I wasn't meant to do anything else in this world I know one thing for sure, I was meant to be a mom!" — Anna J.
- That my house will never be clean again. — @ childe_herald
- That there is nothing that can prepare you for the love that you feel for your child. Nothing. It is a flood that you are more than happy to drown in. — Samantha W.
- How heart breaking it can be when they become teenagers. —Olena L.
- That it's so much fun! People gave so much logistical advice about taking care of the kid, but had no idea we'd have so much fun! — @RoryElizabeth
- That your body will never be the same again. Selfish tidbit, but it's one aspect I didn't realize. — Darlene C.
- How expensive it really is. — @kikiandkyle
To see the rest of the list,
- We had some alarming but uncertain prenatal test results, so I wish I had known that our little boy was healthy all along so we could have enjoyed my pregnancy without so much anxiety. Eternally grateful for our healthy and happy little boy! — Olena L.
- That you would never be able to do anything without your little one tagging along...Even peeing!!— @kickitykickball
- Nothing! Motherly instincts come very natural to real moms. It's such a blessing being a Mom. — Alison D.
- I won't always be able to know what's wrong and why he's crying! — @TotallyTypeA
- That people were not kidding when they said I would never sleep well again. — @marajill
Image Source: Thinkstock