The other night, my kids made chocolate chip cookies, and my 3-year-old took a warm one into the living room to eat. A few minutes after my son had finished his cookie, I noticed my baby was practically sucking the skin off of his fingers and had chocolate smeared across his mouth. Somehow while the two played, a piece of melted chocolate had exchanged hands and my 4-month-old was loving and licking every bit of it. I don't think this is all too uncommon since my daughter's first taste was tiramisu a friend gave her a taste of at a bridal shower, and my older son's was a lick of my daughter's lollipop. What was your child's first taste?