- Nyckie Rocks said: I don't know exactly for sure, but I'm pretty sure it was in our bedroom. The only interesting part of our son's conception is that it happened in Korea 3 weeks before we were about to leave for the US again! He's my little Korean souvenir!
- jransom94 said: In his parents house, in his room. We were young and doing it like rabbits. Heyyy!
- Deirdre said: In Costa Rica while on vacation. As a result, hubs and I refer to our little girl (who's still inutero and unnamed) as Tica, which means native Costa Rican.
- Anonymous said: I know our 1st was conceived in our bedroom and the when and everything is still very clear. Our 2nd was while camping in my in-laws holiday trailer, and our 3rd was after the birthday party for our other 2 — that was in our bedroom as well.
- schnappycat said: Both my son and unborn daughter were conceived in a petri dish in a lab a county away from my house in April 2007. My son was born in 2008 and this unborn baby was frozen and just thawed this past August.
To see what other mothers had to say,
- Zivanod said: My little girl was conceived by guided ultrasound which means I actually watched the sperm injected into the uterus right beside the egg. I even have video of the conception.
- Jaxmom said: In Jamaica Mon.. That is probably why my daughter is a little "irie".
- meandtheo said: My first was on the sofa, right after I walked in from work...the second was in a hotel room (the first night away from my first one) celebrating our anniversary!