There's nothing better than a cold treat on a hot Summer day, and these flavorful yogurt and jam pops really hit the spot! Yogurt is packed with healthy goodness, like probiotics that help kids' digestive health, along with protein that provides energy for active youngsters. Kids of all ages will love making these popsicles and enjoying them the next day. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze! If your child isn't a fan of strawberry jam, substitute with his favorite flavor, or even honey.
Keep reading for this family-fun recipe!
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 graham crackers
The whole family will love making and eating these healthy yogurt pops! This recipe makes five large popsicles.
- This recipe is so simple, even your toddler can help! Place the graham crackers in a zip-top plastic bag and squish to break into crumbs.
- Fill popsicle molds one-third of the way full with the yogurt. Your child can be in charge of making sure they are all filled equally.
- Sprinkle the layer with a dusting of graham cracker crumbs and then 1 teaspoon of jam.
- Top each with another layer of yogurt, followed with another sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and additional layer of jam.
- If there's still room, top with a spoonful of yogurt and then secure the bases on the popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy the next day! To help popsicles release from molds, run under lukewarm water for 30 seconds.