Don't get mixed up so mix up these ingredients instead — find out and
- As I advised before, a 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water should be liberally poured in the stain spot.
- Using an old toothbrush (for small stains) or a scrubby brush (for larger ones), work the mixture all the way into the carpet.
- Blot up the excess liquid with folded over paper towels. Don't rub, but instead push down on the paper towels with a firm hand or foot until it's mostly dry.
- Neutralize the process and soak up the excess liquid with sprinkles of baking soda over the affected area.
- Add about one teaspoon of Dawn, the miracle worker, to 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide and pour on top of the baking soda.
- Using the same brush, work this entire mixture down deep.
- Let dry, vacuum and you're all done!
(Note: To be safe, spot test in a hidden area before getting ready to work your cleaning magic.)