Bella got an unexpected treat when her dinner scraps included a poisonous cane toad. She swallowed the creature – that would normally kill a dog in about 20 minutes – WHOLE. I wouldn't believe what happened next if I didn't see it with my very own eyes here!
Seriously, I'm stunned that even the toad made it out alive . . . and even the pooch seems fine. Once again, it's another amazing tale of nature.
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.