Skip Nav

Dog Eats Poison Toad... and Both Live to Tell the Tale!

Bella got an unexpected treat when her dinner scraps included a poisonous cane toad. She swallowed the creature – that would normally kill a dog in about 20 minutes – WHOLE. I wouldn't believe what happened next if I didn't see it with my very own eyes here!

Seriously, I'm stunned that even the toad made it out alive . . . and even the pooch seems fine. Once again, it's another amazing tale of nature.


Latest Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets
Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Order our POPSUGAR Must Have box now >>