Skip Nav

Dog Swallows an Arrow, but Her Name Isn't Cupid

Dog Swallows an Arrow, but Her Name Isn't Cupid

I said give the dog a bone, not give the dog a bow! Betty, a lucky pup from London, recently swallowed a toy arrow that got lodged in her tummy. Betty's family noticed her gulping down an object and rushed her to the vet's office where doctors were stunned to find a 10-inch arrow! And after a risky surgery, doctors were able to put the pup on the road back to recovery.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Curious pets are prone to swallowing everything from pennies to action figures and toys, so if you have a pup in the house, be sure to puppy-proof your home. Need some tips? Check out ways to keep your home safe for your pets here!

Source: WENN.com
Latest

Download our new Selfie app!

Go to App Store
+