Dogs aren't the only ones who enjoy some frozen goodness of the fruit or the peanut butter varieties. In honor of today's wriggly nosed ruler, I created a specially sweet treat for those silent creatures. They're yummy for bunnies' tummies but don't treat rabbits to too many — nobody likes a tubby bunny!
Dare I call it bunny-liciousness?! Yup, I sure do so read more.
Simple snack to treat my floppy eared pals and you can eat the leftovers!
- Mash 1/2 banana (and discard the peel).
- Peel and dice up 1/4 apple (and discard the skin and seeds).
- Combine banana and apple and stir in enough peanut butter to make a solid, yet sticky mass. (I used about 2 T.)
- Roll into balls, place on aluminum foil, and top with one almond each.
- Freeze and treat your funny bunny to no more than a couple of these treats per week!
- Small Mammal or Rodent Food, Pet Treats