Dogs aren't the only ones who enjoy some frozen treats. In honor of International Rabbit Day today, we created a specially sweet treat for these little creatures. They're yummy for bunnies' tummies, but don't treat rabbits to too many — nobody likes a tubby bunny!
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Simple snack to treat floppy-eared pals, and you can eat the leftovers!
- Mash 1/2 banana (and discard the peel).
- Peel and dice up 1/4 apple (and discard the skin and seeds).
- Combine banana and apple and stir in the peanut butter to make a solid, yet sticky mass.
- Roll into balls, place on aluminum foil, and top with one almond each.
- Freeze and treat your funny bunny to no more than a couple of these treats per week!
- Pet Treats, Small Mammal or Rodent Food