Granted, we at PetSugar will be tuning into Puppy Bowl VIII's day of poochy pandemonium, but we'll keep one eye on Sunday's other bowl game for one reason: Super Bowl commercials! Companies spend millions to air less than a minute of promotional time, and alongside celebrities and sports stars, animals often play a starring role. Here, we've rounded up our 10 funniest Super Bowl animal ads of all time. Do these tickle your funny bone? Chime in if we've missed any!
10. The frogs that inspired reptilian and rodent imitators.
9. A bad day to be a chicken.
For the rest of the countdown, just read on.
8. A dog sitter puts his charges to good use.
7. Carrier pigeons: the next evolution of efficient shipping?
6. Cars, from the perspective of cute forest creatures.
5. Don't get in between a pug and Doritos!
4. A chimpanzee helps E*Trade spend its cash.
3. Watch out for streakers!
2. Working with a bunch of monkeys? CareerBuilder.com would like to help.
1. A centuries-old tradition: herding cats.