I don't know about you, but I absolutely love seeing all your cute pets as our Pet Pic of the Day slides. Since we moved this feature to a permanent place on the sidebar, your pets get more face time on the front page of the site. To see all the old pets we've featured, simply click today's picture and then you can scroll through our past honorees. Pretty special, huh? Well, if this sounds like the perfect shot to fame for your furry friend, it's super easy to add him or her (or them!) to our group. Curious how to do so? Well, get the full scoop when you read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze! To make it easier for you we've combined the Pet Pics group with the Pet of the Week one.
- First of all, join the Pet of the Week group.
- Click the pink "Post!" button.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet of the Week” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Don't forget to include your pet's name!
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage.