Sure, you can always give a dog a bone, but there are plenty more inventive ways to reward the dog lovers in your life and their best friends this holiday. If you've waited until this moment don't fret — I've found a selection of gift ideas you can purchase here or any major store.
- I speak for my fellow dog lovers when I say small gag gifts are always a hit. This Woof & Poof Musical Scottie Dog ($24) is a playful decoration for any time of year and makes funny sounds.
- A shiny new dog bowl will please any hungry hound and delight any puppy parent.
- Does your dog lover like to bake? Duck into stores like Williams-Sonoma for Scotty Dog cookie cutters ($10).
- Every friend of Fido has struggled to keep the dog food dry and fresh. Gift a large bulk container to keep the smell in and pets out.
- A Portable Bag-It Trash Bag Dispenser will pack a stash of pick up bags can connect to a backpack or dog leashes.