I've heard of so many awesome activities for pet owners and animal lovers to do across the country that I'm jealous I can't travel to these places more often!
Lucky for you, PetSugar will go on location in a new state each week – and I'll be sharing my ideas for the best spots to visit and things to do in that area. Whether you're traveling, relocating, or just plain curious, stay tuned for our daily "Out and About" trip tip starting Monday and share your new knowledge with animal loving family and friends all over the place.
To give me a heads-up on your local faves, join (and share with) PetSugar's Out and About travel group and go local with us!
To learn how to post your Out and About travel tips to TeamSugar, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Out and About: Go Local With PetSugar
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a Title
- Fill in the “Body” with your tips and information about your favorite pet travel spots.
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Out and About: Go Local With PetSugar” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Out and About")
- Change channel to “Pets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Out and About: Go Local With PetSugar and start posting tips about your favorite places to travel with your pet. Who knows, your tip might get posted on the PetSugar homepage!