Brrr! Although I'm not too excited about the dropping temperatures, I am totally prepared (and preparing you) for the upcoming holiday season! As part of happy December must haves, check out a little something for everyone . . . including you!
For the full list of items, read more
- Juicy Crittoure Doggy Jet Set ($80). Pamper pooches with a new line from Juicy Couture! This set includes cleansing pawlettes, soft spot coat conditioning mist, dog pawfum, and a medallion "Best in Crittoure" plush toy!
- Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain ($58.99). Improving upon the original, the platinum fountain has a new three-layer filtering system to remove water impurities (and prevent recirculation of pet hair and debris) in your pet's drink. With a one-gallon-plus reservoir and nearly-silent pump, this is a great option for pets of all sizes and skittishness levels.
- Orbee-Tuff Snowball ($9.95). This snowball is bouncy, minty, and pure white! Although many dogs enjoy chomping on the cold stuff, this toy allows them to bring that snowball back to you! If the weather is much too frightful outside, fill the treat spot with pup's favorite snack for indoor playtime.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Buster Dog Watch ($150). Indulge animal-lovers with this precious poochie watch – and make sure they'll always be on time for dog walks! The timepiece features a resin-covered case and a clasp closure to attach to purse, belt loop, or leash!
- Sweet Kitty Lounge ($150). Good for a stretch and a nap, this lounger is perfect for kitties who enjoy doing a little bit of both. Plus, the design is great for your house as well – balanced and symmetrical, consider leaning it vertically against the wall if all she wants to do is scratch!