Milou, marnell's one year-old Coton De Tulear, is one smart cookie. See how he's taken over the couch while he naps in the sun? He's got a pretty nice setup there, and just looking at him makes me want to curl up for a little nap myself!
Congrats to Milou and marnell for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Have you submitted your favorite photos to our Pet Pics group yet? If you haven't, I'll help you get started when you read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage!