Henson loves being outside. In this photo, it looks like he's using his time outdoors to catch some rays. Soak it up, buddy, according to Punxsutawney Phil, the bad weather is here to stay for a bit longer!
Congrats to Henson and wakeupandora for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Have you submitted your favorite photos to our Pet Pics group yet? You could see your furry friends on the pages of PetSugar if you do! I'll tell you how to get started when you read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Don't forget to include your pet's name!
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage.