Apparently, Midas is a bit on the chilly side. He's all bundled up in bed and playing peek-a-boo with the camera. Although North isn't allowed on the bed (at home anyway), I'm not sure I'd be able to move him if I found him all covered up like this. It's just too cute.
Congrats to Midas and zoobabyrummy for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Have you been submitting your favorite photos to our Pet Pics group? If not, I'll tell you how to get started when you read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Don't forget to include your pet's name!
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage.