Apparently, Midas is a bit on the chilly side. He's all bundled up in bed and playing peek-a-boo with the camera. Although North isn't allowed on the bed (at home anyway), I'm not sure I'd be able to move him if I found him all covered up like this. It's just too cute.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Don't forget to include your pet's name!
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage.