This piccy of Boston Terrier brothers Joey and Tanner reminds me of those picture games you find in the back of the National Enquirer where you have to circle the differences between two photos to win a prize. Except that this is just one photo, and two different dogs, so . . . maybe it's not really like it at all.
Congrats to Joey, Tanner, and Rhonda Y for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Don't forget to send in your favorite snapshots to our Pet Pics group – you may see your furry friend on the pages of PetSugar! If you need some help getting started, just read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the drop-down menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage!