I love seeing all your cute pets in Pet Pic of the Day, but I've got a special challenge for our Dress Up Extravaganza! group in the spirit of the season. Please add photos of your furry (or feathered or fishy) friends enjoying the chilly weather — snow, Santa, trees, (unlit) Menorahs — whatever makes you think of Winter, I want to see it. After all, it's the season of giving, so give back to me!
To learn how to join and contribute your cute and wintry pics, just read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join PetSugar's Dress Up Extravaganza!.
- Click the "New Post" button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your pet's name — and click "Insert Image" to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your animal in the body section.
- When you're all done, click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! I'll be posting a recap later this month!
Source: Flickr User RichMurphy