I know you've seen cute pets or crazy wildlife on your travels about town, so stop holding out on me! If you ever spot something you can't resist snapping — or even questions about guess that breed or find this product, too — forward all your requests to the Spotted! group. After all, one of the coolest features of the PetSugar Community (in my opinion) is the ability to mobile blog your photos and questions on-the-go!
- If you're not already a community member, create an account.
- Next up, click Join Group on the top righthand side of the Spotted! group.
- After you register, please go to Edit Profile under your member name dropdown, click on the Post by Email tab, and follow the simple instructions on that page.
- Now you're free to post piccys straight from your cell phone! Simply send a message with the photo attached, a title in the subject line, and any text in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org — you'll get an email back asking you to confirm, so just reply and it should show up in just a few minutes! (Get a detailed explanation of how to do this here.)
- Get started by visiting the Spotted! group page.
- Click the New Post button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your pet's name — and click Insert Image to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about what you saw in the body section.
- When you're all done click Create Post to submit content.
So let's all be cute capturers together as part of Spotted! and share our findings with everyone else. They just might end up on the PetSugar homepage as our "Sight of the Week."