1. After adding dry shampoo, create four sections (one on each side, one in the front, and everything behind the ears).
2. Wave out the sections with a curling iron.
3. Once hair has movement, pull the back section into a loose ponytail and secure with a hair band.
4. Take the sides and pin them up to secure.
5. Take the front section and create more volume by teasing the hair underneath and tie into the updo. Leave some pieces out for a soft, romantic look.
More stories from RealBeauty.com:
How to Wear This Season's Runway Trends
Highlight Your Eyes With These Buys
Debra Messing Talks Makeup and Allergies
Erase Dark Spots in No Time
Natural Styles For Black Women