Now that the 2008-2009 school year is in full swing, the College Board has released the official numbers for the average cost of attending college this year, and CNN Money has developed a list of the 10 most expensive schools in the US. Is your alma mater on the list?
10 Most Expensive Colleges
- Wesleyan University: $38,934
- St. John's College: $39,154
- Columbia University: $39,326
- Colgate University: $39,545
- Carnegie Mellon University: $39,564
See the five priciest colleges when you read more.
- Bucknell University: $39,652
- Vassar College: $40,210
- Kenyon College: $40,240
- Sarah Lawrence College: $40,350
- George Washington University: $40,437