- Maximize bedroom space: With seven simple steps, make your room appear bigger than it really is.
- Keep your desk clutter-free: A messy desk at work could be adding more stress to your work life — check out this juicy expert tip on how to keep it clear.
- DIY liquid laundry detergent: Doing all those loads of laundry starts to add up, so save cash by making your own natural soap. It's easier than you think.
- Pack for a cruise: Check out our list of cruise-packing essentials to ensure smooth sailing if you're planning on vacationing on a big boat.
- Visit underrated places in Southeast Asia: There are many places that fly under the radar but are just as incredible as the big vacation spots. Check them out for yourself!
Read on for more.
- Get rid of dust: First, find out what it is exactly and then learn how to get rid of dust bunnies for good.
- Take a picture and make your life easier: By snapping receipts, business cards, and the like, you can document important items and save space.
- Get married in a public place: From sculpture gardens to libraries, public places are budget-friendly wedding-venue options.
- Master wacky interview questions: Would you rather be a fork, a spoon, or a knife? That's one question you might want to practice before a job interview.
- What you should know before renting your place on Airbnb: If you're considering renting out a room in your house or even your whole abode, there are some things you'll need to keep in mind before taking the jump.
Source: West Elm