It's best to buy some items during certain times of the year, due to production and sale cycles, and the innate in-season deals of some produce and other farm-stand goods. Bankrate broke down the best deals for Spring and you could save by taking advantage of the typical deals this month and next.
- Cookware: You'll find cookware promotions that are meant to entice those buying graduation and wedding gifts, and it's just as good a time to replace your old pots and pans if you've been holding out for a sale.
- Flowers: The global flower market means that there's not always a cheapest time of year for certain types of flowers, but if there's an abundance of a certain kind in the store you can probably assume their price will be reasonable.
- Tires and auto supplies: April is National Car Care month so if you need new wheels or your car needs servicing than you may get it for less before the month ends.
- Vacuum cleaners: Stores will be making room for the new models arriving in June so get a deal on your new vacuum by shopping around this Spring.
- Other bargains: Boats, daffodils, ham, irises, and Spring produce like asparagus and broccoli.