It's officially Friday! Which means it's time to leave any stress behind as you slip into weekend mode. We've created a Spotify #TGIF playlist that will take your mind off work and get you ready for happy hour. Whether you're jamming along behind headphones or cranking up the tunes with your co-workers, we guarantee this two-hour playlist will start your weekend off with a bang!
- "Alive," Empire Of The Sun
- "Happy," Pharrell Williams
- "If I Lose Myself," OneRepublic ft. Alesso
- "Come Alive," Chromeo ft. Toro Y Moi
- "Weekend," Class Actress
- "Under Control," Calvin Harris, Alesso
- "Feed Me Diamonds," MNDR (RAC remix)
- "Goodness Gracious," Ellie Goulding
- "We Sink," CHVRCHES
- "Little Talks," Of Monsters And Men
- "Elastic Heart," Sia, The Weeknd, Diplo
- "Drunk in Love," Beyoncé, JAY Z
- First item
- "Waiting All Night," Ruidmental ft. Ella Eyre
- "Jam For Jerry," Holy Ghost!
- "Latch," Disclosure
- "Lose Yourself to Dance," Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams
- "Can't Stop Now," The Aston Shuffle
- "Love More," Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj
- "All the Pretty Girls," Fun. (RAC remix)
- "I Follow Rivers," Lykke Li (The Magician Remix)
- "Shooting Stars," Bag Raiders
- "My Body," Young the Giant (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)
- "Modern Hearts," The Knocks, St. Lucia
- "Fall Down," will.i.am, Miley Cyrus
- "I Love It," Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX
Make sure to subscribe to our Spotify account so you always know what new playlists we're putting together for you!
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.