Buying gifts for men is always a tricky business, because you want to give them something useful, thoughtful, and stylish, which can be a challenge if you don't want to spend a fortune. But we're up for the challenge. If you are on a budget this year, here are five gifts that you can buy for your savvy boyfriend that are $20 or less.
From top to bottom:
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson ($18) is a thrilling, must-read biography for techies and business aficionados alike.
- Whiskey Stones ($20) keep whiskey nice and cold, and unlike ice, they won't water down the good stuff.
- A sleek Stainless Steel Tumbler ($20) is eco-friendly, and the double-walled stainless steel layers will ensure coffee stays hot during cold Winter months.
- Aldo Bawcombe Tie ($15) is skinny, stylish, and perfect for the urban worker.
- Banana Republic Red Plaid Boxers ($19) are comfy, cute, and Winter appropriate.