Keep reading for the easy directions.
What You'll Need:
- 10 used coffee filters
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Mod Podge
- Start by putting the used coffee grounds to good use and rinsing out the filters. You'll need around 10 to make a nice and solid catchall bowl.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper, tear the filters into strips, and place on the pan in a single layer. Pop the sheet pan in a sunny spot, and let them hang out for an hour.
- Blow up the balloon until the top is around six to eight inches in diameter, then tie the end. Fit the tied end in a small bowl and place another bowl on top of the balloon, and trace around with a permanent marker to create an edge line. Now begin layering on the coffee filters with the help of the Mod Podge.
- Continue brushing and layering the coffee filters until you've got a nice solid bowl. Let dry overnight.
- Now pop the balloon, and trim around the outside edges to create a smooth and finished bowl.
- Your bowl is ready to hold all your random essentials!